External Email - Use Caution

Hi Dan,

excuse the late response; regarding your remaining questions:

1)
This sounds correct to me, pcor is the corrected threshold that can be applied
to the sig.mgh files.

2)
If I am not mistaken, the spval file should be equivalent to the sig file, at
least for two-sided tests (the default), and with the exception that the sig
file is at the -log10 scale and may have a sign attached to it to indicate the
direction of effects. Since the spval file is, if I recall correctly, plain
p-values, one could use the pth value to set a threshold for this file.
This means that we don't transform the p-values to achieve multiple comparison
correction, but instead use a stricter threshold that controls the FDR2 at the
0.05 level.

Best regards,

Kersten