From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of LYU, TIANXIANG
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2024 8:36 AM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Cc: 内田航 <w-uch...@juntendo.ac.jp>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] mris_label2annot Error: FG1.mpm.vpnl not found in
CTAB colortable_vpnl.txt

        External Email - Use Caution
Dear Yujing,

I hope this email finds you well.

I've checked the directory. /average/colortable_vpnl.txt and
./average/colortable_BA_thresh.txt are both as the same as the ones in the git
repo.
Also, the label files have been successfully generated in the subject’s label
directory.
I build this freesurfer on our own aarch64 cpu, with the current source code of
git repo. Should I try the source code of 7.4.1? which works well with its x64
binaries on my intel-based cluster, but I'm not sure whether the problem can be
solved on this aarch64 cpu.

Sincerely,

Tianxiang Lyu
Graduate School of Medicine,
Juntendo University

Huang, Yujing <yhuan...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:yhuan...@mgh.harvard.edu>>
于2024年5月7日周二 21:23写道:
Your recon-all should have generated the following label files in your
subject’s label directory:
label/?h.FG1.mpm.vpnl.label
label/?h.FG2.mpm.vpnl.label
label/?h.FG3.mpm.vpnl.label
label/?h.FG4.mpm.vpnl.label
label/?h.hOc1.mpm.vpnl.label
label/?h.hOc2.mpm.vpnl.label
label/?h.hOc3v.mpm.vpnl.label
label/?h.hOc4v.mpm.vpnl.label

I don’t know how you got your Freesurfer distributions. But it looks like your
average/colortable_vpnl.txt is out of sync with mris_label2annot.

1. download these two colortables from Freesurfer repo - MailScanner has
detected a possible fraud attempt from "secure-web.cisco.com" claiming to be
https://github.com/freesurfer/freesurfer.git<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1yaJ9rtkF1pEnV3tBbwmzU19ZQQLWvibkvCE5WtM29vK2Qhee6eSfVg9hY75lhno1A0Q0zlRCN9D2we_SqyfSnlM8y0afWtm4g13yqgPYioYdjztyvi6knI0BIwx4sBnX2SY6hXES8QI1F7WNZ8NKk-H6HVwQ4LhI_6wKFlEL023LFxXzlhNLpMPl2TbPyHG_8PIMXBsXRSzfs-4t9DvHm1Z1OX8gSbHtqSvyCTbTo-_KDEaLFQmpTk6buYNbfAxhMv5_0keYI6iPJ7KZIHHjXWdgKEB_7BhnysWX6TbYYwPmizpsRsVGwlF40Ulqm46c/https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Ffreesurfer%2Ffreesurfer.git>
distribution/average/colortable_BA_thresh.txt
distribution/average/colortable_vpnl.txt
2. copy them to your average/ directory

Best,

Yujing

From: