On Tuesday 10 August 2004 15:56, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
> It's pretty much all described at http://sault.org/mebox/ .  But if you
> have any specific questions feel free to ask.

Jason, the screenshots on your site are looking awesome, really! :-)
All mebox features you describe are things I'd like to see in Freevo actually!
(Sliding menu overlay, live TV w/ timeshifting on ivtv cards, impressive
screenshots with nice looking menus - OK, for the latter I just need a more
beautiful skin.)

I'd switch any time if your project was as feature-rich as Freevo in the other
areas, too! ;-)

Maybe having MPlayer/bmovl2 as an output backend would be nice in Freevo, too.
I suspect animated backgrounds (like in DVD menus) to be easy to implement
then, too. (Ignoring the CPU load for now - actually I don't want my fan to
whirl just because of eye-candy, as it inevitably does with Freevo's audio
visualization plug-in already.)

With this posting I want to encourage others to look at the above site, it's
worth waiting for the slow HTTP server! ;-)

Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.
    /  / ANS                                                  ooo