Hi Duncan,

I have two issues with the 1.7.4 release.

1. Did debugging settings change? I have defined "DEBUG=1", but no debug info
is written to stdout/logfile. What should I do to enable the debugging info in
ivtv_xine_tv.py ?

2. It seems that the video group handling changed. I now get log entries
saying:

setinputbyname failed: 'tuner'
Cannot set input 'tuner' for '/dev/video0', must be one of:
['tuner 1', 'composite 2', 'composite 3', 'composite 1', 's-video 1',
's-video 2']

My video groups setup is:

TV_VIDEO_GROUPS = [
        VideoGroup(