Hi Henne,

I'd seen your tracker item a while back about your new OSD theme. For a
long time I was running an almost daily updated copy of freevo but I
haven't been for a while so I hadn't actually seen what this meant until
I came across your video http://www.hennevogel.de/hackweek-iv/

Well needless to say this looks like it rocks. I know that Jason did a
mockup a long time ago with something looking a lot like this. Two quick
questions for you. Is this OSD only available if I'm using the blurr
theme? The second is can you post the patch again,
http://www.hennevogel.de/~hvogel/blurr-osd-1.0.tar.gz seems to be gone
and it's easier to have a quick look through that rather than trying to
get copies of svn and work out what you did.

Finally thanks for this contribution, I'm really looking forward to
having a play around with it and I'll probably post it on www.freevo.org
to highlight it.

John