It depends on what you mean. It's not as crisp as a monitor, but it's as crisp as all the video game systems I hook up to my TV. The limit is how good the TV can display.

Ryan wrote:
Actually I just plugged the vga converter back into my XP laptop and the
display isn't crisp at all. This thing sucks. Don't buy the Startech vga
converter. I'm going to try to get my money back. I'll buy that GrandTec
you have when I get some money. Is the display nice and crisp?

-- "Whoever, being a citizen of the United States, commits any murder or robbery, or any act of hostility against the United States, or against any citizen thereof, on the high seas, under color of any commission from any foreign prince, or state, or on pretense of authority from any person, is a pirate, and shall be imprisoned for life." -- CITE 18 USC Sec. 1652 Hmmmm... nothing in there about movies or music... odd. -------------------------------------------------------------------- PGP Key: http://www.mattcaron.net/pgp_key.txt ~~ Matt Caron ~~