Originally I had bought a G450-DH, but it went bad, and I could never
get the TV out to work anyways. Are you using framebuffering? My TNT2
did a nice job on the TV but I couldn't get it to take up the
full-screen. I'm currently in the process of returning the Matrox back
to the manufacturer. I think I may try giving the G450 another chance.

-ryan