On Mon 21.06.2004 at 11:38:34AM +0300, Matthieu Weber wrote:
> On Mon 21.06.2004 at 09:26:38AM +0200, Dirk Meyer wrote:
> > o does someone has a link to a ts spec? I would like to include
>
> I don't, but if you're not afraid of reading code, take a look at
> libdvbmpeg.

Or here:
http://erg.abdn.ac.uk/research/future-net/digital-video/mpeg2-trans.html

I just thought about one useful feature that would be needed in Freevo's
DVB support : scanning the transport stream to detect changes in channel
parameters. In Jyväskylä, where I live, the frequency of the transponder
transmitting Nelonen (on TV channel) changed some time ago. I was
wondering why this channel was not working anymore, until I noticed the
frequency change. I don't know how often this happens, but if it does,
it would be good if the change could be transparent to the user.

Matthieu
--
 (~._.~)        Matthieu Weber - Université de Jyväskylä         (~._.~)
  ( ? )                email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  ( ? )