Hi again Andreas,

I installed Freevo 1.7.8.1, and I'm using now the alsamixer2 plug-in. So
far everything seems to work, except two things:

1) The idlebar.volume plug-in does not work with alsamixer2. Is there
any workaround?

2) I have a separate input for my TV card, which loops into the 'Line'
channel. I would like that alsamixer2 keeps PCM & Line at the same
levels. Is this possible? Here's my current config:

ALSAMIXER2_MAIN_CTRL = 'PCM'
# ALSAMIXER2_MUTE_CTRL = 'Headphone'
ALSAMIXER2_CTRLS = [
#               (ctrl, card, default vol, min vol, max vol)
                ('PCM','hw:SB',90,0,100),
                ('Line', 'hw:SB', 90, 0, 100),
]

When I remove the PCM line, alsamixer2 controls the Line volume, but not
the PCM anymore :(.
-
Benedikt

This message is digitally signed by a PGP
key, to verify it's authenticity.

If you received this message without key
the message may not be authentic.

www.relamp.tk