OK... It is all I can do to avoid a segue into Soylent Green analogies...
- SS

But yes, given the other meaning of execution, I agree with you with respect to how to probably handle the death and garbage collection. I suspect we might adopt more of an cellular apotosis model <http://evolutionofcomputing.org/Multicellular/Apoptosis.html> where agents remove themselves unless they constantly receieve a keep-alive-message from other agents. There's also the idea that there should be a mechanism where agents will migrate away from the edge of the network where users are to lower cost, high latency parts of the network when they are less in demand - a kind of cold storage.

-S