Me:

Search: Usually
GMail:  I have google set up as the MX mail server for my parrot-farm
domain.  Use it all the time.  When you get mail from u...@parrot-farm.net,
google did all the heavy lifting.  Google has a nice set of mail domain
management tools.
Calendar:  Yes
Maps: All the time, except for when google can't find a route from Haines,
AK to Haines Junction, YT, CA.  It's only about 200 miles, how hard could
that be?
GoogleEarth:  Yes, To help plan out my Alaska/Canada motorcycle trips.
Google Translate: Occasionally
Google Youtube: They own it, remember?  I use it frequently
Google Chrome browser:  Yes.  It's faster than Firefox.
Blogspot.com: Yes, obviously.
Google Docs:  Yes, to store media being served up on a variety of blogs.
Google Images:  Yes, ditto.
Google Adsense: Yes!  I actually made enough money from advertising on the
first LANL blog to buy a nice dinner for two at El Meson.
Google Picassa: Yes.
Google Talk:  Occasionally.
Chrome OS: No.

No to the rest on Owen's list.