I agree.  I, too, like DropBox, but I encourage new users to give some
thought to how you will organize your HD to maximize the ease of knowing
which file is in which folder.  That is, will you create one macro-DropBox
folder and have subfolders in it or will you keep the file structure you are
currently using and have many tributaries pointing to the "DropBox in the
Cloud" folder(s).

-tom

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 6:53 PM, Owen Densmore <o...@backspaces.net> wrote:

> I've started to use dropbox and it seems a real winner!  I really like the
> way it combines a remote disk along with local sync'ed folders.
>
> Would anyone who doesn't have a dropbox account yet be willing to sign up
> as a referral?
>        https://www.dropbox.com/referrals
>
> If you want to start an account, let me refer you first, and we'll BOTH get
> 250MB more .. up to a limit of 8GB.  Just send me an email, I'll fill the
> form above, and we'll both get a larger account.
>
>    -- Owen
>

> --

J. T. Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --   Santa Fe, NM USA
www.analyticjournalism.com
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
http://www.jtjohnson.com                  t...@jtjohnson.com