Great info, thanks! Questions:

- Do you use the "pro" versions, the for-pay ones?  Or do you use the fee one.
- Is the only difference between the free and pay versions the amount of space?
- How do you deal with security?  Is SSH an option or are you stuck with
passwords?
- Isn't performance a problem?  Our Santa Fe networks are really slow.

    -- Owen