Looking at the long headers, I still see the hostgo tag warning:
"milan.hostgo.com", has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The
original message has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't
spam) or label similar future email.  If you have any questions, see the
administrator of that system for details. Content preview: Off topic: The
warning only appears only on FRIAM messages and it appears on all of them. Is
there anything about FRIAM that the list-owner should be attending to? [...]
Content analysis details:   (-2.2 points, 5.0 required) pts rule name
Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, low trust [209.86.89.62 listed in
list.dnswl.org] -0.0 T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD Envelope sender domain matches handover
relay domain -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to
1% [score: 0.0000] -0.3 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

But I'm not sure that would rase the warning you see.

    -- Owen