From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf
Of Owen Densmore
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 6:54 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group; SFx Discuss
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] dropbox?

        McAfee SiteAdvisor Warning

        This e-mail message contains potentially unsafe links to these
sites:
        friam.org

I've started to use dropbox and it seems a real winner!  I really like the
way it combines a remote disk along with local sync'ed folders.

Would anyone who doesn't have a dropbox account yet be willing to sign up as
a referral?
        https://www.dropbox.com/referrals

If you want to start an account, let me refer you first, and we'll BOTH get
250MB more .. up to a limit of 8GB.  Just send me an email, I'll fill the
form above, and we'll both get a larger account.

    -- Owen