The IP address that the x-spam-report lists as blacklisted [209.86.89.62
listed in list.dnswl.org] maps to elasmtp-dupuy.atl.sa.earthlink.net which
doesn't have any relationship to anything that Owen sent.  Ah, but it is one
of smtp servers that Nick's email client uses, it shows up in the headers as
the recipient of email from NicksPC.  So Nick's earthlink mail sender is/was
blacklisted at dnswl.org, but earthlink probably fixed that as fast as they
could.

I've looked at headers for several messages, I don't see the x-spam-report
in any, where were they?  Only in messages from Nick delivered to Owen?
 Owen, does hostgo.com host the mailbox for backspaces.net?  They might only
insert the x-spam-report into mail being delivered to locally hosted
mailboxes.  The headers appear in most recently inserted first order, so if
the x-spam-report appears close to the final delivery, it's probably only in
your copies.

The SiteAdvisor warning is probably unrelated to the x-spam-report that Owen
is seeing.  SiteAdvisor is saying that McAffee has friam.org (or the IP
address that DNS lookup returned for friam.org) in a list of hazardous
sites, not to be confused with a list of sites that are spam generators.

Seeing nothing strange at friam.org according to my DNS lookup, I would
wonder if Nick's DNS has been pwned.  That is, despite the paranoia which
we've instilled in Nick, he still managed to install a trojan that has
hijacked the DNS services on his machine to redirect him to more bad sites.

-- rec --