I can't imagine doing any kind of work that evolves over time (even a few days'
time) without using some kind of revision control system. I don't know how much
people use git for purposes other than software, but it seems like a reasonable
means of backing up and tracking revisions of any type of file. Github offers
private repositories starting at $7 per month. I investigated whether any of
the cloud storage providers also offer any type of revision control.

Gary