Arrow's impossibility theorem is provable, basically social choice is
impossible given several fairly sound requirements: 3 or more things to
choose between and transitivity of choice.

C isn't a proof, agreed.  Although its acceptance is well seen by
observation.  And physics hasn't theorems in the same sense as mathematics.
 Bad choice on my part.

Heisenberg is directly provable from Schrödinger's equation

Decidability is provable by showing the acceptance set of TMs is countably
infinite while the possible languages is continuously infinite (integers vs
reals)

NoFreeLunch simply shows that random methods (GAs etc) have inputs that are
no better managed than uniformly random guessing.  But fortunately, the
pessimal inputs are rare and NFL did us the favor of finding where to look
for tractable stochastic algorithms.  Whew!