I certainly do not want to rely on mnemonics, and I find it (almost) astonishing that people would devote time to developing a mnemonic method. I long ago came up with a simple two-step device to keep track of my 100's of passwords: It is called a spreadsheet. All you need to remember is the password to get into the spreadsheet. This is my "key chain". My method only works on a device where I can access my spreadsheet, but that is not an issue for me. I think this could be easily adapted to other devices, were I so motivated.

Joe