Roger, who ever thought life was fair?  It just is.

The intent of the trip---these are the kinds of interventions that must be
brought to scale to force change.  And we just don't apply resources to the
systemic level.

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Roger Critchlow <r...@elf.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Merle Lefkoff <merlelefk...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>

>> Have you seen the latest research on how increasingly impossible it is to
>> move from one class to another in America?  You were so right in your post
>> above.  Born into working class, marry within working class, raise working
>> class children, they marry working class spouses, etc.   Occasional
>> breakthrough, but those cases are for statistical purposes anecdotal.  A
>> suite of complex variables, but certainly no adaptation here.
>>

> The FedEx truck-bus head on collision in northern California yesterday
> involved one of three bus loads of first in their families college bound
> high school seniors from Los Angeles on their way to visit Humboldt State
> University.
>
> -- rec --

Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.
President, Center for Emergent Diplomacy
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
me...@emergentdiplomacy.org
mobile:  (303) 859-5609
skype:  merlelefkoff