Steve,

One of the consequences of using complexity babble is that it simply
describes the behavior of the system, rather than accusing any one part of
the system for that behavior.  So the question boils down to, "How do we
fill the basin?"  My favorite way is to tax the bejeezus out of the rich and
use it for education, etc., of the poor, because it nearly fulfills my
particular sense of morality.  (Actually, we would probably need the
guillotines, for THAT purpose.)  But others may think of less vindictive
ways to reach the goal of continually filling the basin.

You don't want to make me dictator.

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/>