From: Friam [friam-boun...@redfish.com] on behalf of Russ Abbott
[russ.abb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 3:27 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: [FRIAM] Subjectivity and intimacy

We've had discussions on and off about subjectivity -- with me getting
frustrated at Nick's denial thereof (if I understood him correctly).

It occurred to me recently that intimacy is defined -- as I understand it -- in
terms of subjectivity, i.e., the sharing of one's (most private) subjective
experiences with another.

I'm wondering what Nick thinks about this and whether anyone else has something
to say about it. In particular, if there is no such thing as subjective
experience, does that imply in your view that the same goes for intimacy?