Very nice!  I wish I were a bit more able to stockpile either cash or attention.  I'm a bit too
impulsive for either.  I do make an attempt at logging "ideas worth pursuing".  I even
prioritize them to some extent.  But my process has always depended on "more than one
motivation" to pursue any given subject.  I.e. I don't invest deeply in anything until it's
reinforced by lots of nudges/patterns.  Hence my apophenia, which turns out to be motivated
reasoning.