From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of glen
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 3:05 PM
To: friam@redfish.com
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Tagged "Get off my lawn!"

Very nice!  I wish I were a bit more able to stockpile either cash or
attention.  I'm a bit too impulsive for either.  I do make an attempt at
logging "ideas worth pursuing".  I even prioritize them to some extent.  But my
process has always depended on "more than one motivation" to pursue any given
subject.  I.e. I don't invest deeply in anything until it's reinforced by lots
of nudges/patterns.  Hence my apophenia, which turns out to be motivated
reasoning.

--
⛧ glen