/... //Must be terrifying to someone like Putin.   Almost feel sorry
   for him.  Merkel and Clinton to telling him what to do all the time.
   //J/////

   /Marcus/

If only we could get Stephen Colbert and Tina Fey on the ballot... and into the oval office... sure we'd have to fill the coveted Late Show slot, but then I think they would take most of the Republican Votes and all of the Democrat votes and a lot of the independents for a total landslide.

Fey could seduce Putin while in Palin drag, thus nullifying him... keep him busy flying around Eastern Russia hunting Siberian Wolves from a Soviet era gunship (take out entire packs with a single strafing run).

We'd *still* be the laughing stock of the world, but at least they would be laughing *with* us, not (just) *at* us!