From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Owen Densmore
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 9:10 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Wisdom of Crowds vs Kenneth Arrow

Slightly OT, but: The Brexit signaled the start of truly unexpected events.
Italy, btw, is also having a referendum.

But here's the Dallas News endorsing Hilary .. first dem endorsment in over 70
years!

http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/20160907-we-recommend-hillary-clinton-for-u.s.-president.ece

l guess these are the years of Expect the Unexpected!

   -- Owen

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 8:39 AM, Steven A Smith