I found that article on Enough with this Basic Income Bullshit an interesting
read. I had to wonder why he capitalized Entrepreneur, as if it were Realtor,
or some other nonsensical social climbing, but I agree that the system will
need major overhauls. He is not alone in believing this, given all the “end of
capitalism” writings we see.

Pamela