Glen (Marcus) -
I could see that would be useful to model politics (esp. high school popularity
contests), but it can already hard to model complex things with pairs never
mind many body terms.   I suspect someone like Trump really is pairwise in his
interactions.   It works because no one in the whole network has come to expect
consistency.   With that kind of violence, it is fool's errand to model many
body terms.
I disagree.  The way to outmaneuver someone like Trump is by demonstrating
higher valence in your relationships.  If we assume Trump is the master of
ambiguous linguistics Lakoff thinks he is, then he already understands this, at
least tacitly.  Trump (under this idea) purposefully forms his expressions so
that there are unbound variables that are likely to be bound by the listener.
That's tantamount to a schematic axiom system, which is inherently many-bodied
(perhaps infinite valence, depending on the structure of the variables).  But
since Trump's deliverables are/will only be pairwise, the way to out maneuver
him is by delivering higher valence artifacts.  Actual agreements that find
consensus amongst multiple parties.  For example, Al Gore could do this by
presenting Trump with a deal that satisfies so many players, Trump will be
incapable of refusing it.

I think I actually understood (most of) this. It sounds almost like it could reduce to Trevor Noah's recent show on how to handle Trump in the way you must with a Toddler?

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/30/trevor-noah-donald-trump-toddler

Carry on,
 - Steve