Wow! So you missed the threads where Pieter was trying to compensate for the
lack of the vaccines in South Africa? We had whole conversations about how
trustworthy Bret is w.r.t. his advocacy of ivermectin. FWIW, I think it's fine
to try ivermectin IF YOUR DOCTOR suggests such. But taking medical advice from
people off the internet, especially people named Bret Weinstein, doesn't seem
wise.