Somehow this reminds me of the old joke, "Heavenly Father, how do I know
that I exist?"  "And who is asking?"  Seriously, I used to say to Nick that
my consciousness is the first thing that I know and the only thing that I
know exists with absolute certainty.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,