Republican,1,1,1,1,0
Democrat,1,1,1,1,1
human,1,1,1,1,1

On 7/15/24 15:34, Marcus Daniels wrote:
Why this distinction for dogs?   These things would apply to people too.

From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> On Behalf Of Nicholas Thompson
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2024 3:29 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Why the Mystery of Consciousness Is Deeper Than We Thought

Oh, so, for instance,

Would you speak to your dog?

Would you expect your dog to under stand you when you speak, some of the time?

Would you see your  dog's behavior as going in a direction?

Would you believe that some things give your dog pleasure and others pain..

Would you see your dog as having behaviors designed to convey pleasure and pain.

etc, etc.

NIck

On Mon, Jul 15, 2024 at 6:26 PM Nicholas Thompson <thompnicks...@gmail.com