From: Raphael Mazelier <r...@futomaki.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2022 4:02 PM
To: Rod Beck <rod.b...@unitedcablecompany.com>; frnog@frnog.org
<frnog@frnog.org>
Subject: Re: [FRnOG] [ALERT] Nombreuses coupures de fibres optiques en France

On 28/04/2022 15:55, Rod Beck wrote:
In any country where one city dominates like Paris in France or London in the
UK, it is likely that networks will be vulnerable because economics will push a
lot of infrastructure into that dominant city. That central city become a major
traffic hub.

My opinion too. The only country that have a very different situation is
actually USA, but more because of the inner nature of the country, and because
of its width, that they have multiple big hubs. That said put north virgiania
down and we will laugh... (well no).

--
Raphael Mazelier