You reveak your ignorance, Chris: not permitted to talk to a burka'ed woman?
This shows how little you know...  As I said, if anyone wants any advice on
how to do this, I would provide it. I realized that some might feel
intimidated by the possibility of doing so, but it is not at all difficult.
You don't even ask how to do it, but simply dismiss the possibility. This
suggests to me that you don't really want to. Of course, as a person with
your over-weaning self-certainty, any suggestion that you actually make an
inquiry about facts is bound to fall on deaf ears. But we have seen you do
this at other times, so I don't think anyone will be surprised.

What hubris to assert that you, the great Chris, merely need to make up your
mind to know everything, and that the poor fools whose experience you seek
to interpret or explain are too ignorant to be even worth-while asking! It
is not so much your ignorance I find appalling, Chris, but your steadfast
determination to learn nothing.

You are right about one thing: there IS more to social science than asking
people questions, but you don't even get to that first, elementary and
essential step; lucky you, you already know all the answers.