Arthur, Absolutely. If we can move in these directions, we may be on the verge of resolving the issue. In both cases, it must mean no unconditional acceptance of actions.

Bill

On Wed, 28 May 2003 18:33:39 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
And I trust it follows that being pro-Israel does not equate with being anti-Palestinian or anti-Palestinian state.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 4:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Futurework] Roadmap will fail

I wrote:

        As some one who is pro-Palestinian with a Jewish daughter-in-law and a Jewish granddaughter,
        I strongly argue for a separation of Judaism and Israel since very few in Israel are actively Jewish.

What I meant to write was:

        for a separation of 'the equivalence of Judaism and Israel'.

I received a message off list which pointed out how unclear my message was.

I also would like to add that, IMHO, being pro-Palestinian does not equate with being anti-Israel.

Bill