And I trust it follows that being pro-Israel does not equate with being anti-Palestinian or anti-Palestinian state.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 4:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Futurework] Roadmap will fail

I wrote:

        As some one who is pro-Palestinian with a Jewish daughter-in-law and a Jewish granddaughter,
        I strongly argue for a separation of Judaism and Israel since very few in Israel are actively Jewish.

What I meant to write was:

        for a separation of 'the equivalence of Judaism and Israel'.

I received a message off list which pointed out how unclear my message was.

I also would like to add that, IMHO, being pro-Palestinian does not equate with being anti-Israel.

Bill