Don't hide.

REH

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Futurework] Roadmap will fail

Ray,

You may overestimate me [:>)}

Bill

On Wed, 28 May 2003 17:32:15 -0400 "Ray Evans Harrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Bill and Keith,

I don't know where you guys get this "the Jews in Israel aren't actively Jewish" stuff.    I work with people constantly who both live in and go and come from Israel and they are all devoutly and actively Jewish.    You might get such a statement from an ultra-orthodox person who doesn't think that anyone who goes to a reform synagogue is actively Jewish to make such a statement.   Otherwise it sounds like Kierkegaard writing that no one has the passion for a real war when the country had been at war for thirty years.

Come on guys.   It doesn't compute.   You are both better than that.

REH