Ray Evans Harrell wrote:
How many?   There are only fourteen million on the face of the earth.
Less than in many metropolitan areas.
[snip]

*ONLY* 14 million?  I think that would be a pretty comfortable
number for the *TOTAL* population of humans on this
small planet.  But, of course, I'd like to see that happen
through persons transferring their interest from
procreation to creation, not through the efforts of the
Four Horsemen, the Grim Reaper, and their fellow travellers....

*ONLY* 14 million?

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]