On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 09:37:30PM +0100, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:11:23 +0100
> Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> By the way, above you said that you couldn't add functionality like this
> a couple of years ago. Can you comment a few words on that? Is it maybe
> that the thing was somewhat more obscure or something? Has there been any
> massive cleaning the last few years?

I forgot that I began writing this paragraph and sent the message
befor I completed it.  What I wanted to say was that you're lucky
that I cleaned up the menu code years ago because it was riddled
with constant values everywhere.  It was impossible to change
anything without breaking three other places in the code.  Now
with all the nice macros and variables with meaningful names it
has become quite simple to add new stuff.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--

Dominik Vogt