On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 06:15:36PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 01:31:14AM +0100, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
> > I attach an updated version of the patch, with test cases, docs, Changelog
> > and NEWS included. I hope everything is correct. If not, just let me know.
>
> I'll apply the patch ...

But there is a bug.  It I specify

  menustyle * verticalmargins 50 50, borderwidth 50 50, verticalitemspacing 50
50

I end up with menus that are taller than the screen.  It seems
that the verticalmargins are not taken into account when fvwm
calculates when to add a continuation menu (More...).

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--

Dominik Vogt