On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:27:57 +0100
Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 06:15:36PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 01:31:14AM +0100, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
> > > I attach an updated version of the patch, with test cases, docs, Changelog
> > > and NEWS included. I hope everything is correct. If not, just let me know.
> >
> > I'll apply the patch ...
>
> But there is a bug.  It I specify
>
>   menustyle * verticalmargins 50 50, borderwidth 50 50, verticalitemspacing
> 50 50
>
> I end up with menus that are taller than the screen.  It seems
> that the verticalmargins are not taken into account when fvwm
> calculates when to add a continuation menu (More...).

Thanks Dominik, I don't have the time right now, but I will solve
that bug as soon as possible, probably tomorrow or on monday.

It's just some variable that I forgot to sum somewhere :P

I have read your other mail too, and I took a note on the comment
about Changelog files. I will try to do better next time.

Thanks.
--
Jesús Guerrero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>