On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 11:01:43AM -0400, des...@verizon.net wrote:
> Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> writes:
>
> > * FvwmCpp
> >
> > This one has to go -- no one that I've seen in the years I've been using
> > FVWM actually has a configuration in CPP anymore.  If they do, they've not
> > noticed it's been broken since FVWM 2.3.X, and no one has fixed that.
>
> I've been using FvwmCPP for quite a while now.
> Maybe there is a better way I'm not aware of.

Well, you can use FvwmPerl for this, although the fact that you're not, and
that there's already one user of this is enough for me to maintain it for
those users.  :)

Fair enough.  I will fix it in due course.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)