Olivier> (the !I18N_MB one) and the corresponding code in events.c.
Olivier> To filter the xterm titles it is enough to use
Olivier>        XmbTextPropertyToTextList
Olivier> The solution of the filtering problems was simple!
Olivier>
Olivier> Do I have to apply such changes to 2.4.5?

Suddenly I said not thh thing that I wanted to say. Of course compound
text should be parsed. But is you get a property with 8-bit value and
type string it should be typed as iso8859, so if a wrong program
supplies cyrillic title in western-european characters diapason this
patch will probably break it. This could be avoided by checking if we
have sting or compounded string, but you should know, this check will
be a dirty hack.

If yo do: do not forget about icons :)
--
Alexander Kotelnikov