We looked at a few CMS's, Mambo and the like. And we wanted something with
clean code, flexible etc etc. Indeed the Framework is an ideal basis to
build a CMS. And we have a fully functioning one which is scaleable etc etc.
Its just the community that you don't get when you do it yourself. Do you
know if there is any serious development of a Zend Framework CMS? Maybe we
could contribute our work?