Hi Nick,

Thanks for the post. I think I'm just freaking out. That is some really good
advice you've given esp about how many people will know ZF in three years
time as apposed to mysource. I will gather all the info from these posts and
way up integrating a ZF friendly cms or continuing the custom cms and run it
by the core group. Everything with the custom cms makes sense and will work
very well, its just the community that it is lacking.

If we did want to go custom, but make it open source, would the best way to
do that be to post it on Sourceforge?

Thanks for your responses,