:)

On Monday, February 4, 2002, at 09:37  AM, Bernie Cosell wrote:

> On 4 Feb 2002, at 8:19, Craig S. Cottingham wrote:
>
>> How about Perl 21?

> even easy to make it any particular length, in a dozen different ways.

I believe Perl 'Go Fish' would be better -

* You find sets of solutions which match RegEx from a given problem.

No one should feel badly because there is no upper or lower strokes
limit and everyone can play at his/her own level and coding
ability.  In the end of the game all beginners win - maybe even a
few pro players learn something ?

Or maybe Perl 'Concentration' where duplicates in solutions would
be picked between those that - while they may appear different -
are really the same things, just coded differently?

Or - maybe even write Perl versions of Card Games:  Kings in the
Corner, Black Jack, 5 Card Stud, Go Fish, etc...

        Thoughts???  :]
  ('>    -Sx- IUDICIUM
  //\   Have Computer -
  v_/_    Will Hack...