En réponse ŕ Yanick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 05:09:53PM +0100, Eugene van der Pijll wrote:
> > Or: find the RegEx, given a number of strings that match it. A kind of
> > Perl Zendo (see http://www.wunderland.com/WTS/Kory/Games/Zendo/ for an
> > explanation of Zendo).
>
>       Or a Perlish hangman?
>
>       The gamemaster thinks of a word. Each player submits a regex and
> gets its result (did it match, aye or nay?). The number of strokes of
> each regex
> is added to the player's score. Of course, imbedded code shouldn't
> be allowed for obvious reasons. And maybe, to keep some golf flavor,
> the next guy to guess should be the one with the lowest score?

Or a perlish wheel of fortune.

The master write some Perl code (not particularly golfed or obfuscated)
and let players ask for a letter / symbol. The aim is to find the
correct code. Maybe a little help is given, like what the code is
roughly supposed to do. Mmm, looks a lot like a hangman.

Some adjustement are needed, but I played this once game in bar, and it was
kind of funny.

--
 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK

 When you run from your problem, you make it that much harder for good
 fortune to catch you, as well.     (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #14 (Epic))