On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 05:09:53PM +0100, Eugene van der Pijll wrote:
> Or: find the RegEx, given a number of strings that match it. A kind of
> Perl Zendo (see http://www.wunderland.com/WTS/Kory/Games/Zendo/ for an
> explanation of Zendo).

        Or a Perlish hangman?

        The gamemaster thinks of a word. Each player submits a regex and
gets its result (did it match, aye or nay?). The number of strokes of each regex
is added to the player's score. Of course, imbedded code shouldn't
be allowed for obvious reasons. And maybe, to keep some golf flavor,
the next guy to guess should be the one with the lowest score?

        Hmmm... this calls for a little script. :)

joy,
`/anick

--
My fear is greater than my faith but I walk the missionary way.
                                            - Suede, Tori Amos