On 25-04-2002 6:59, "Remy Davison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In defence of Lombard ;-)
Hi there, I didn't mean to start a religions war ;-).

Your reasons for sticking to the Pismo are as good as mine which made me
decide to trade the Lombard for an iBook.

I'm not going to perorate my cause here as there is no cause to defend at
all; by saying that I'm happy with my new "toy" doesn't imply that I think
that Lombards and Pismos suck. It just means that yesterday I was working
like "this" and that today I'm working like "that" because my new machine
better accomodates my new necessities than the old one. Nothing more than
that.

Cheers

Lorenzo

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.