>Speaking of not being able to resist, I ordered the Zip 250 for $39 before I
>realized I have nothing else that reads the Zip 250 disks, just the Zip
>100's. Now I just need a broken Pismo DVD/CD module, so I can install the
>CD-RW I just purchased in it, so I will have another expansion bay item to
>carry around with  me.
Is this one of the UJDA Matsushita drives off ebay, Tom? The 330s (CDRW)
are v. cheap, I notice, while the DVD/CDRW combo drives fetch a fair
whack, it seems.

Maybe you should go to an Apple certified repairer  and ask if they have
any dead ones they might sell you.

Cheers,

RD

Remy Davison
Contributing Editor and News Editor, Insanely-Great Mac
<http://www.insanely-great.com> mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
RD's PowerBook page: <http://www.macpowerbook.com>

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.