I did go to a repair place and they wanted $150 for a dead one!

I already have the 330 and just need the case to put it in. I am dealing
with a ebay seller right not with a problematic drove from a Pismo, but he
doesn't know which model of the DVD/CD drive he has and since it doesn't
work, he doesn't know how to check it.

Tom